Simple Perfect World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A question and a suggestion if possible

3 posters

Go down

A question and a suggestion if possible Empty A question and a suggestion if possible

Post by thrashed Thu Oct 02, 2008 11:49 pm

is it possible to make the reputation tabs give 1k fame? i mean instead of buying tabs that give 100, why not tabs that give 1k for less hassle in exchaging them... hehehe... but ofcourse the price will still be the same.... so 1 tab = 1k fame = 94,500,000... or something like that... well its just out of curiousity and just a suggestion.... hehehe... if its not possible then its fine also.... hehehe

thrashed

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-09-22

Back to top Go down

A question and a suggestion if possible Empty Re: A question and a suggestion if possible

Post by ukinamshet Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:40 pm

That's a good suggestion though. Yeah, it's pretty time-consuming to exchange the tablets one-by-one hehe.

Or, another option is the ranking officer can combine the tablets into groups of 10 so that it will give 1k reputation. Similar to Dark Signs conversion. Smile
ukinamshet
ukinamshet

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Back to top Go down

A question and a suggestion if possible Empty Re: A question and a suggestion if possible

Post by Hersh Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:20 pm

I haven't bought a collection still, hahaha .. But i have few.. still busy with my level of two chars .. but can occur for those so lacking in time, especially when the ranking is so long to process the better tablet 100 more, then depart the price for turning a single tablet only 1k. lol!

Like a Star @ heaven hershy
Hersh
Hersh

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by thrashed Sun Oct 05, 2008 6:32 pm

you guys think we could vote on this? ^^

thrashed

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down