Simple Perfect World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Account Registration

3 posters

Go down

Account Registration Empty Account Registration

Post by cybernie Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:33 pm

Hi! I am having a problem here. Each time I attempt to register a game account, I always get this problem - both on IE and Firefox. I tried registering using other PCs, but still, it's the same problem. Here what I got:

Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: message: Incorrect syntax near the keyword 'is'. (severity 15) in C:\xampp\htdocs\register\processor.php on line 40

Warning: mssql_query() [function.mssql-query]: Query failed in C:\xampp\htdocs\register\processor.php on line 40
Failed to execute query! Something went wrong...

It's query to the processor is directed to C:\ which in my case, it will call my drive that doesn't have XAMPP or WAMPP.

My question is, do I need to install it to get the registration working on my end? I suppose that would be the right work-around as of this time, unless, the query be directed to gameserve not to C:\

cybernie

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Back to top Go down

Account Registration Empty Re: Account Registration

Post by Admin Wed Sep 10, 2008 12:49 pm

I just tried the registration page and it works fine. PM me with username and password and I'll register it for you
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2008-08-19

https://simplepw.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by j3nny Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:47 pm

Solution for this problem is:
When you are registering new account, try to avoid blank spaces between words in security question. When you put any, then MySQL query is going mad - thats why you got such error.
j3nny
j3nny

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by cybernie Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:52 pm

Admin wrote:I just tried the registration page and it works fine. PM me with username and password and I'll register it for you

My account is OK now. I asked a friend who playing SimplePW to register the account for me. I dunno what's causing the problem on my end, since my friend has no problem. If anybody can advice me on what to do to make it work here, I'd appreciate it much! My customers here can't register and it wouldn't be wise if every registration would be done by my friend or by Admin Wink

cybernie

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down