Simple Perfect World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[EVENT] Armageddon I - Supremacy =Cancelled=

Go down

[EVENT] Armageddon I - Supremacy =Cancelled= Empty [EVENT] Armageddon I - Supremacy =Cancelled=

Post by [GM]Star Wed Sep 10, 2008 3:21 pm

Armageddon I - Supremacy

Eligibility: Perfect World Heroes of SimplePW Server
Schedule: September 14 – 8PM to 10PM (+8GMT)

Mechanics
• No level requirement.
• Free for all battle.
• No class/race requirement
• Only 1 player should be left standing.
• GM will announce start of event 30 minutes before.
• At the end of the 30-minute period, all players inside the Sword City Arena automatically qualifies for the event.
• The gates to the area will be closed off by summoned monsters. These will act as bouncers to prevent nuisance players.

Rules
• Match will end when there are only 1 player remaining.
• Signal for match start: START!
• Signal for end of match: STOP!
• Players cannot move or attack anyone while no signal to start the battle has been given. A player who breaks this rule automatically gets disqualified from the battle.
• Out of bounds, players are not allowed to step outside the arena. If this rule is violated, player will be automatically disqualified from the tournament.
• Combat pets, mounts, and flying are allowed.
• Once the battle has started, all disconnected players will be considered out of the tournament. There will be no restarts.
• Hitting a gm is considered a violation. Gm will only give out 1 warning. 2nd violation will cause DQ on player.
• All items and skills found in game can be used. No holds barred.
• Battle will not end unless 1 player remain.
• Players can party up inside the area if they wish to do so. Partying may only be done in the area
• GM`s decision is final.

Disclaimer:

• If problems occur, GMs have the right to change the mechanics favorable to all. (Ex. postponing the event or rematch decisions.)

Prizes:
1. 1B Yuan
2. 50 pcs 100 Reputation Tablet
3. 10 pcs G12 Soulstones of winner's choice

Event Discussion here

=============================
[GM]Star
[GM]Star
GameMaster

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Back to top Go down