Simple Perfect World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Definite time when server be up~

4 posters

Go down

Definite time when server be up~ Empty Definite time when server be up~

Post by stevenjoey Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:28 pm

It would be very informative if only Admin or any available GM provide a definite time to when the server be up again. Its not a matter of being impatient, its just so hard to walk with blindfolds.
Who wants to be surprise tomorrow with a big "SERVER CLOSED".
I plead to Admin and the GM's. please set a formal time when this matter be done. We understand that its not so easy to set up a temporary server but try to understand our side. I hope you assist my request, i still believe you can do it better.

Good Day and God Bless...

~Forgive if I'm totally lost but i couldn't find a topic regarding this.

stevenjoey

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Back to top Go down

Definite time when server be up~ Empty Re: Definite time when server be up~

Post by snitcher Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:12 am

i dont care about it,cuz i've changed pretty much servers only for MMORPG Perfect World, im sillent about others MMORPG's.
for instance-i was on Midnight PW from its nearly beginning till its end,made much progress there,had ~1mil of cubis(each costed 20k.,and for 1 refill i had max 9k of 'em)
snitcher
snitcher

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-09-16

http://i.dont.have.it

Back to top Go down

Post by snitcher Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:13 am

i only hate 1 thing-the friggin' official at levelupgames-they made all servers i was on closed of the rules
snitcher
snitcher

Back to top Go down

Definite time when server be up~ Empty yep...

Post by stevenjoey Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:30 am

that's why i give up my LU -char its so hard there, even if you top-up a lot. we'll since private servers are just for substitute, i guess that's it...just for the moment...
i'm still hoping that Admin is not in trouble...i suspect he might be (the reason the server is down) 18

stevenjoey

Back to top Go down

Post by cybernie Wed Sep 17, 2008 12:07 pm

stevenjoey wrote:It would be very informative if only Admin or any available GM provide a definite time to when the server be up again. Its not a matter of being impatient, its just so hard to walk with blindfolds.

It's not possibLe to give a definite time as to when the server will be up since it's the Admin's box that's having a problem. Why? One, it entails financial consideration. He's gotta purchase the peripherals to keep the machine runnin'g. Remember, the server was totally free. Admin never asked donations that will somehow minimize or topup w/ his expenses. Two, setting up a server or buying peripherals for the server isn't as easy as 1, 2, 3 because you'll be needing stuffs that just not meet the minimum requirements for the server to run. We are increasing in numbers so the server can't run effeciently if it reach the point that its consuming much of its resource. Again, financial consideration. Third, Sir Admin has his own life. He's got other things to prioritize other than setting us the server to satisfy as. He's giving us updates on his plans anyway. So let's wait and hope to see the server back. Better have a false hope than have nothing to hope for at all.

Who wants to be surprise tomorrow with a big "SERVER CLOSED".

Neither you nor I. We learned to embrace the game on this server so none of us wants it to happen. You should have known that. But if you want to know who wants to be suprised, I am sure there is: LEVEL-UP Games! They will rejoice upon seeing that! Hope that answered your question. Actually, they'll never be surprised because they'll be expecting it.

I plead to Admin and the GM's. please set a formal time when this matter be done. We understand that its not so easy to set up a temporary server but try to understand our side. I hope you assist my request, i still believe you can do it better.

You're saying you understand. So, don't plead. Don't ask Sir Admin to understand us. You're being unfair. You're talking as if you just want to satisfy yourself. That's being selfish. Yeah, Sir Admin can do it better. But again, read some points I raised above. Understand Sir Admin's side first before asking him to understand your side.

Just my two cents. No offense meant! God bless everyone! Simple is beautiful!

Good Day and God Bless...

cybernie

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Back to top Go down

Definite time when server be up~ Empty yap, i knew

Post by stevenjoey Wed Sep 17, 2008 5:18 pm

Sir/miss cybernie, I'm glad for your reply. You don't have to sermon me, and point out me unfair?
You're being unfair. You're talking as if you just want to satisfy yourself. That's being selfish.
No i don't think so, i ask for any estimated time. ASP- could run to days...to a week...or forever!
At least a in a definite time like 5 days perhaps ,or in a week or etc. would be much appropriate.
Better have a false hope than have nothing to hope for at all.
Its pathetic, I wont settle for that, its worst than walking with blindfolds. Ha ha! would you be martyr to pursue the girl who's in love with your bestfriend? having false hopes she might see you and realise you love her more than he does- nah...only traitor does that lolz....
Really, i think you over do your reply, your not talking to child here, and important thing, i'm not being selfish! I would not have ask politely if i were selfish. After all its a request for admin to give definite time.

Good luck with your false hope.

stevenjoey

Back to top Go down

Post by cybernie Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:49 pm

stevenjoey wrote:You don't have to sermon me, and point out me unfair?
Again, as I said, just my 2 cents. No more, no less.It ain't a sermon. Am not even a priest to give sermons. Asking Admin to understand "us" just to put the server back is unfair. It's should be the other way around. It should be us who must understand Admin. He's exerting efforts for us.

No i don't think so, i ask for any estimated time. ASP- could run to days...to a week...or forever! At least a in a definite time like 5 days perhaps ,or in a week or etc. would be much appropriate.
Estimate and definite are two different things. Estimate does not mean definite and vice versa. Read this: https://simplepw.forumotion.com/server-updates-f1/updates-14-sep-2008-t138.htm#525 and you'll find Admin's statement regarding the problem.

Would you be martyr to pursue the girl who's in love with your bestfriend? having false hopes she might see you and realise you love her more than he does- nah...only traitor does that lolz...
Laughing You made me laugh! SimplePW isn't a girl / boy. Side-tracking huh?

your not talking to child here
No one said you're a child.

I would not have ask politely if i were selfish.
It's impolite to ask some who's giving you free service to understand your needs. Rather, you should have been thankful.

Again, just my two cents. No offense meant.

Last edited by cybernie on Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:38 am; edited 2 times in total

cybernie

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by snitcher Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:35 am

about Cybernie's talk:
i agree with him-cuz remember guys-If server is on admins hosting(meaning he's paying for hosting his site/server) and he's not making us pay for it(meaning this server is donate-free) we(usual !!!Players!!!) can't and mustn't oblige them with our rules/states/smth else-it's up to them to decide-would they listen or not.IF the server is "shareware"(sorry for my bad english) and if EVERY player donates money to the server,ONLY THEN they(players,who donate money) can arrise their questions on public and make polls.
did anybody see this server "shareware"? i think not,so "shut yer yaps" and wait till Admins say something.

and one think i forgot:
REMEMBER-this server is private(NOT official) so PRAY for levelupgames not find us,cuz it happened with midnightPW,and now its closed FOREVER.
snitcher
snitcher

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Star Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:54 am

ok no need to argue and continue this topic since server is now up.

happy gaming! ^^
topic closed.
[GM]Star
[GM]Star
GameMaster

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down