Simple Perfect World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

List of things i think need to be done.

+5
emptyzzz
[GM]CrieZ
Symantec
neobody
ned
9 posters

Go down

List of things i think need to be done. Empty List of things i think need to be done.

Post by ned Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:13 pm

1. Lower prices on all cash shop items. Why? Because the server rates aren't that easy and it's hard to get started off with things costing so much.

2. Increase exp/gold/sp rates by a LOT. Why? Because after level 101 it is almost impossible to level up and with more gold we have more chance of buying molds and other things.

Thats all for now, i'll add more later. Hope you can help.

ned

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Back to top Go down

List of things i think need to be done. Empty Re: List of things i think need to be done.

Post by neobody Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:02 pm

Well, i feel that there's a need to increase rate now or decrease cash shop prices, to build up the game's economy.
The top most priority is to build up a stable economy, before decreasing the rates to a constant one.

Thus, when new players join, they will be able to enjoy the game in its maximum potential.

neobody

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-09-03

http://bakemono.info/pw

Back to top Go down

List of things i think need to be done. Empty Re: List of things i think need to be done.

Post by Symantec Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:58 pm

Im agree with ned !!!!!!!!! bounce

Symantec

Number of posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]CrieZ Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:12 am

please thinks about senior player before make suggestion about lower price or something.. since they play 1st before u, that will not fair to them if we lower the price now while they buy already before we lower the price.. if they can buy, why not you??.. Very Happy
[GM]CrieZ
[GM]CrieZ
GameMaster

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by ned Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:52 pm

i am senior player... i just cant be bothered grinding so hard for lvl 150.

ned

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]CrieZ Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:31 pm

that is your say, but how about the other? Very Happy
[GM]CrieZ
[GM]CrieZ
GameMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by emptyzzz Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:54 pm

I do totally disagree with the "Increase GOLD rate!!!" This is total bullshit as you know..You are complaining about a PRIVATE server! Try to play in official PW server, go to forums and type - EXP AND GOLD RATES! I think this is totally junk you are typing there!

emptyzzz

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post by issac3859 Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:17 pm

i agree with them too, u said not fair to the old player but do u ever think tat they also want the gold rate and exp rate to increase too? i think if u increase the rates and lower the prices, the old members will be more happy than staying like this rate and i sure they will not complain about it Smile

issac3859

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post by naos Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:25 pm

You do realize that if you make it too easy to get lv150 and best gear the server will quickly run out of things to do. I prefer staying at the rates it is now in order to make the server last a longer time. It is already enough easy.

naos

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by issac3859 Fri Sep 05, 2008 10:35 pm

i didn't said make it to "too" easy, just lower the price a little bit, and if u make it so hard, they why it call private server? and it also will cause ppl use hack to farm gold if the rate like this low which it happen to swordman server and vixen server already. Sad

issac3859

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-09-05

Back to top Go down

Post by teamphil08 Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:54 am

guyz don't be too rush... if u want to lower the prices just ask to keep the gold rate increase more... don't make the game to easy... its better than official servers... all you want is on this server so just keep playing and be contented to this rates....

i only suggest that little increase on exp rate and gold rate... tnx...

†SaiYa†
teamphil08
teamphil08

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by ned Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:59 am

I don't want to be at this server for ages. i just wanna finish the game.

ned

Back to top Go down

Post by naos Sat Sep 06, 2008 1:50 pm

You cant really "finish" any mmorpg, it is not a single player game. Most if not all mmorpgs have an "endgame" that goes and on an on. In PW, the endgame is about the guild and its alliance, in form of pk wars and Territorial Wars. If you ignore that part of the game you are ignoring the most important part of the game.

Nonetheless people get bored with pks and tws at times, and that's when hunting HH and better equips is an alternative. That's why it is important to not make things too easy, so that after a week ingame, you still have more options than just pking and twing.

naos

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]CrieZ Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:03 pm

ned wrote:I don't want to be at this server for ages. i just wanna finish the game.

lol i wonder what u thinking ned.. please thinks before say something.. by the way this not like some PS or Xbox game.. this is online game uff.. "need finish the game.." uff..
[GM]CrieZ
[GM]CrieZ
GameMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by j41mat Sun Sep 07, 2008 1:51 pm

ahahahaha.. lol.. funny.. an mmorpg with an ending.. maybe if you're computer crushed, destryoed or something.. that might be an end.. hehehehe.. joke! peace.. Razz

j41mat

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-09-03

Back to top Go down

Post by ned Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:59 pm

yeah i dont wanna waste my whole life on this game. "finishing" to me is just getting best possible equips and max level, and you can come on just for tw and pking or for some fun.

ned

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum