Simple Perfect World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help on improving connection to Simple-PW

4 posters

Go down

Help on improving connection to Simple-PW Empty Help on improving connection to Simple-PW

Post by BigDaddyMon Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:26 pm

Good day to all.

I would like to get help or advise on how to possibly improve my connection to the Simple-PW server. During log-in, the server connection speed in the server list shows values between 1450ms to 1600ms. I understand that this is quite slow and as expected, considerable delays in movement and reaction to commands is being experienced when I play.

This is by far one of the best private servers I have played in and would really want to continue doing so. However, I find it difficult given the slow connection speed I am getting.

Is there a way (aside from changing my DSL provider) to improve the connection speed?

Appreciate any help or advise that can be given.

Thanks!
BigDaddyMon
BigDaddyMon

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Back to top Go down

Help on improving connection to Simple-PW Empty Re: Help on improving connection to Simple-PW

Post by Unohana Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:56 pm

Hi,

We're having difficulties with PLDT MyDSL and SMARTBRO connection. Looks like their route to the server host network is not that optimized ouch . Good thing we have two DSL connections at home blush . SmartBRO and DIGITEL. DIGITEL latency is okay, had no problems with it.

Unohana

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-09-19

Back to top Go down

Help on improving connection to Simple-PW Empty Re: Help on improving connection to Simple-PW

Post by BigDaddyMon Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:57 pm

I hope its not the end. Maybe something can be done on their side. I am also trying to find out if GLOBE VISIBILITY will fare better.
BigDaddyMon
BigDaddyMon

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-09-21

Back to top Go down

Post by johnbeth0209 Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:49 am

@BigDaddy... think globe doesnt fit either... I am experiencing delays like I am playing stop dance.. and by the moment i go OL i cant last more than 5 mins in the game then i will get disconneced.. Mad

johnbeth0209

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-09-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Arjun Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:37 am

I think it is your patch problem only..

Improving Speed -

Play the game on lowest graphics settings..That way it will have less lag.

Also turn the speed settings (upper left corner of game window) on.
Arjun
Arjun

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2008-09-27

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down