Simple Perfect World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This servers no different from the rest...

+9
Gatorade
j41mat
Admin
[GM]CrieZ
neobody
Symantec
Phrozen
th30n3
ned
13 posters

Go down

This servers no different from the rest... Empty This servers no different from the rest...

Post by ned Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:54 am

Make this server different, by increasing the rates by a lot, and more players will come.

ned

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-08-30

Back to top Go down

This servers no different from the rest... Empty Re: This servers no different from the rest...

Post by th30n3 Sun Aug 31, 2008 4:28 pm

I agree with him ! Exclamation
th30n3
th30n3

Number of posts : 9

Back to top Go down

This servers no different from the rest... Empty ermm

Post by Phrozen Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:39 pm

ermm i just think to increase it maybe no need for a moment..
cause it be like this is nice..if admin lower the price then where the fun to play the game??
dont just think to make urself better equip think for another player too..they kill mobs very hard..24 hours online to get gold n make their weapon
then if the price lower so what their think??better like this or maybe just drop the price a little..i know it hard to get gold but actually i just hunt in 1 hours got 100m or at least 50m..so for me its ok...just my comment only..dont angry2 ok..Very Happy
Phrozen
Phrozen

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Back to top Go down

This servers no different from the rest... Empty Re: This servers no different from the rest...

Post by ned Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:40 pm

Do you enjoy grinding for hours to get 1 level after 103?

ned

Back to top Go down

Post by Symantec Mon Sep 01, 2008 6:57 pm

Yeah its hard to get gold and up lvl after 100 !!! For noobs in game is verry hard to get gold ! If admin lower the price will be a litle better Wink
I play for 2-3 hours and get max 20m gold Mad

Symantec

Number of posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by neobody Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:47 pm

Go hunt fb109, 1 round = 200mil Smile

neobody

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-09-03

http://bakemono.info/pw

Back to top Go down

Post by Symantec Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:25 am

fb 109 ????? whats this ????

Symantec

Number of posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by neobody Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:33 am

fb109 = misty city dungeon or the hell dungeon. You must have a fairy inorder to enter dungeon.
You can solo it if u are a WB ^^

If not, get a party to hunt.

neobody

Number of posts : 13

http://bakemono.info/pw

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]CrieZ Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:58 am

Thanks for your good suggestion, we will consider it.. Keep playing.. and Enjoy.. Very Happy
[GM]CrieZ
[GM]CrieZ
GameMaster

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by ned Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:53 pm

thankyou everyone who answered.

ned

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:16 pm

Symantec wrote:fb 109 ????? whats this ????

You dont even know fb109???
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2008-08-19

https://simplepw.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by j41mat Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:28 pm

no use complaining about rates.. this is fine with me.. or atleast better than official server.. and btw, that's how things really start or work.. you start poor and grind to get strong and richer.. plus, fb109 is always there and never runs out.. each boss can give you around 60-80m and there are 5 or 6 boss there.. so you'll reach more than 200m there.. and the rest follows.. i just hope the GMs can keep up with the cubis to refill.. ahahahaha..

btw GM.. i have a request.. why not make the transcendental scrolls to gold based and the teleportation stones and stuff too.. rather than cubis..? is that possible? Smile

j41mat

Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:05 am

Thanks for the suggestion.. Razz
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 138
Registration date : 2008-08-19

https://simplepw.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by j41mat Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:14 pm

yey! thanks Admin.. ahahaha.. Razz

j41mat

Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

This servers no different from the rest... Empty ^^

Post by Gatorade Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:18 pm

hmm it seem to be nice. ^^
Gatorade
Gatorade
GameMaster

Number of posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeronos Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:07 am

The Admin has already set those items to gold based. To buy it, go to ADC west and get it form Merchandizer McFadden
Zeronos
Zeronos

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsaken Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:38 am

The rates are very good, eh except the SP rates. Lolz, they need to be increased by a 10. xD
Other than that, this server is my type of server. Smile
Forsaken
Forsaken

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-09-10

http://nightelfs.myfreeforum.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by j3nny Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:59 pm

@ned

As I posted in another topic, players want things easier and easier. Im playing this game for almost one year. I learned a lot of things. But it took time. Do you think, if Admin rise up rates, there will be more fun ingame? Just more gold at start. Think about players who worked pretty hard to get their equip, stones, weps. How would you feel after reaching good lvl, after completion of your gear (which took you almost one week for. ex.) and then you see noob killing 5 mobs, and getting 200m? You are complaining that after 2hrs of grind you got only 20m? Well, time to find out where is better spot. Knowlage is something that differ player from noob. No offence.

Rates of gold/exp/sp are good enough, just need MINIMUM EFFORT to get it.
j3nny
j3nny

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeronos Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:04 pm

I agree with u j3nny... I'm a lvl 101 EA and i hunt and grind like hell and what do i get in an hour? onli 10m.... If u see noob kill and get more money than i did, that is absurb!!
Zeronos
Zeronos

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by pkdragon Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:14 am

I kill pirate assassins in weeping isle for gold. I'm lower lvl so I can't do fb109. Yes they are low lvl...lvl 78 to be exact. In 1 hour maybe get about 30-40 mill. It depends on your kill speed.

In another server I got about 80 mill in 1 hour of straight up killing. The gold rates could've been higher though.

pkdragon

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-09-22

Back to top Go down

Post by j3nny Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:10 pm

pkdragon wrote:I kill pirate assassins in weeping isle for gold. I'm lower lvl so I can't do fb109. Yes they are low lvl...lvl 78 to be exact. In 1 hour maybe get about 30-40 mill. It depends on your kill speed.

In another server I got about 80 mill in 1 hour of straight up killing. The gold rates could've been higher though.

go and try Celestial Bunnies @ Peach Dock -.-'' i got ~200m in 2hrs. Again, rates are good!!
j3nny
j3nny

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down