Simple Perfect World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

suggestion to lower lag

2 posters

Go down

suggestion to lower lag Empty suggestion to lower lag

Post by kikas22 Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:52 am

i heard that most of lag is becuase of xp event and i rember i think that my last server mde and that coud be perfect to stop lag, is some kind of chrismas mob that dont drop nothign only money and hp = 1 and is lvl 101 and is in beging citys so all people that start can lvl up fast there, like 10 eatch town and make less lag
onother think is about HH this is an high rate server and HH to make it people dont need pt they can solo but the solo mode is with rate very very very low and people is always asking for help of 3 people to open door of HH and and then they go alone and i want to ask if is any possalility of make solo mode with more drop rate so woundnt need make pt all the time Very Happy ?
i think woud be great but this is only suggestino so dotn mean will happen santa
kikas22
kikas22

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Back to top Go down

suggestion to lower lag Empty Re: suggestion to lower lag

Post by cybernie Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:10 am

With regards to the XP rate, I think it's fairly enough. I have hunting for gold at hell mobs (Lvl 106) since I reach 100 and in just a matter of a few minutes I leveled up. It just took me about less than 5 hours to reach 105. This is high-XP server so I guess not much of an XP event is needed so as to minimize the "lag".

And about the drop rate, I heard some say drops rate "decreases" when you reach above 105. I am kinda sure about the "accuracy" of this information 'coz I don't go on hunting stuffs. Maybe we need some clarification about this matter from Admin Cool

cybernie

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Back to top Go down

suggestion to lower lag Empty Re: suggestion to lower lag

Post by kikas22 Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:11 am

yeh but Gm dont see this how can he clarify things
kikas22
kikas22

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Back to top Go down