Simple Perfect World
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A modified elementclient.exe suggestion

+5
j3nny
[GM]CrieZ
Soo-Ah
Seth~
naos
9 posters

Go down

A modified elementclient.exe suggestion Empty A modified elementclient.exe suggestion

Post by naos Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:02 pm

I suggest that a modified elementclient.exe is released such that people can enter hell/heaven even without a fairy.

This would speedup the hunting for newcomers since they would have access to fb109 from start. On the other hand they would still need to do all cultivations to be able to learn all books.

Modifying the elementclient.exe to do so is very easy since only a check inside it that needs to be disabled. This I can do very easily if the idea gets accepted. Of course GMs/admin would have to check that the modified elementclient.exe is okay before they release it to public.

But first of all: any comments at all about making it possible for anyone to enter hell/heaven without fairy?

naos

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-08-28

Back to top Go down

A modified elementclient.exe suggestion Empty Objection

Post by Seth~ Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:22 am

i kinda dont go with that idea,it gives ability for disqualified players to enter spirit worlds,every1 needs to grind and farm hard so he's able to enter there,and do stuff as easy as most of us can

We cant deliver such privilage to every1 on a golden plate,it's unfair for those who work hard for it
Seth~
Seth~

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-09-01

Back to top Go down

A modified elementclient.exe suggestion Empty Re: A modified elementclient.exe suggestion

Post by Soo-Ah Sun Sep 14, 2008 12:42 am

i don't agree with this too.

doing cultivation in private servers is the only hard thing left for us to do,
if you really want to grind inside those gates then work a little harder
need to learn how to set our goals
Soo-Ah
Soo-Ah

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2008-08-31

http://shinigami.forumclan.com

Back to top Go down

A modified elementclient.exe suggestion Empty Re: A modified elementclient.exe suggestion

Post by [GM]CrieZ Sun Sep 14, 2008 1:43 am

for me that idea is for lazy person.. btw please thinks.. if we do like u say, then PW is no more PW... It look like some trash.. player will excited for 1st time then after that. player will get bored so soon.. and then culti quest will become nothing.. no feel about making culti togather with buddy.. not feel like adventure to gain more high level to reach goal.. (heaven or hell) since all player will be able into the 2nd world so easy..
[GM]CrieZ
[GM]CrieZ
GameMaster

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post by j3nny Sun Sep 14, 2008 2:30 am

i dont agree too.

If such client would be released, im almost sure, that in no time people will ask for changes in game like: skills without culti.
If you make game easier, players will get lazier and lazier. Then nothing will left from original PW except look, because there will be no fun anymore.
j3nny
j3nny

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsaken Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:44 am

I agree.
As for me, I've been thinking about that. When you're like lvl 101, or 102 and don't want anymore less EXP
go to Heaven or Hell and lvl up some more, plus get richer. Razz Actually, its for those people who want to solo their
cultis, like me because no one wants to help me lolz, but yeah. Buy an EXP scroll, go to Heaven/Hell, lvl to like 110
get kick ass armor, then solo all your cultis, then you is finish for PK, or PvP. I'm not the person for that instead I would like... Heal people or something.
Plus I also disagree,
like others has said people before us worked really hard to get up to that point and if we let this happen then
those people are going to be very pissed in all the hard work they put in to get rich or get stronger.
So, really, Idk. o.O
Forsaken
Forsaken

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2008-09-10

http://nightelfs.myfreeforum.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]CrieZ Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:46 am

Forsaken wrote:I agree.
As for me, I've been thinking about that. When you're like lvl 101, or 102 and don't want anymore less EXP
go to Heaven or Hell and lvl up some more, plus get richer. Razz Actually, its for those people who want to solo their
cultis, like me because no one wants to help me lolz, but yeah.
Buy an EXP scroll, go to Heaven/Hell, lvl to like 110
get kick ass armor, then solo all your cultis, then you is finish for PK, or PvP. I'm not the person for that instead I would like... Heal people or something.
Plus I also disagree,
like others has said people before us worked really hard to get up to that point and if we let this happen then
those people are going to be very pissed in all the hard work they put in to get rich or get stronger.
So, really, Idk. o.O

looking at ur signature seem u have guild, but why u say no one help u on culti? or ur guild is "inactive"? if me, i will find guild that really can help but make sure u also lend ur hand if they ask too.. Very Happy
[GM]CrieZ
[GM]CrieZ
GameMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsaken Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:51 am

[GM]CrieZ wrote:
Forsaken wrote:I agree.
cultis, like me because no one wants to help me lolz, but yeah.
Buy an EXP scroll, go to Heaven/Hell, lvl to like 110
Plus I also disagree,
So, really, Idk. o.O

looking at ur signature seem u have guild, but why u say no one help u on culti? or ur guild is "inactive"? if me, i will find guild that really can help but make sure u also lend ur hand if they ask too.. Very Happy

That was BEFORE I joined the guild, before that no one even helped me. -.-
I'll try soloing it with my WB (I heard they can solo all cultis... Sometimes) and so hes gonna be my little helper. Very Happy

But if I can't do it... I'll ask my guild, if I have time left. >.<
I am one of those people who try to help people, but if I can't, I just can't lolz.
So yeah, meh WB will do meh work. Or wait, I'm doing my own work on my WB. <- I love making no sense. rabbit
Forsaken
Forsaken

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]CrieZ Sun Sep 14, 2008 4:59 am

ahhh i see.. sorry for misunderstanding about ur situation before.. by the way u have good spirit.. keep hard work, i know u will be the best someday.. Very Happy
[GM]CrieZ
[GM]CrieZ
GameMaster

Back to top Go down

Post by cybernie Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:10 am

I disagree w/ the idea too.

For one, this causes great imbalance to the game. As per original storyline of the game, one must have proven his/her might to be able to conquer the demon and immortal worlds. I know that this is a private server and things can be done or be made easier than the official or commercial release but then, there must and should be some kind of "balance" to make this game more exciting. It isn't "amazing" to see level 1 get into the "heaven" or "hell".

The cultivation quest was made for that purpose. One must reach a certain cultivation level to be able to get in to those worlds. Modifying the client like that would be similar to entering your house without passing and opening the door.

cybernie

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-09-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeronos Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:22 am

What is the use of a lvl 1 entering into hell and heaven.... If they enter into heaven and hell, they will be killed easily.
Zeronos
Zeronos

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Forsaken Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:41 am

Zeronos wrote:What is the use of a lvl 1 entering into hell and heaven.... If they enter into heaven and hell, they will be killed easily.

That is so effin true. If a lvl 1 enters it, it is pointless... Even if the guy is lvl 50.
Lolz, that's just way too pointless.
Forsaken
Forsaken

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Star Sun Sep 14, 2008 11:57 am

Zeronos wrote:What is the use of a lvl 1 entering into hell and heaven.... If they enter into heaven and hell, they will be killed easily.

leech mode lol!

I disagree with this idea.

There's no motivation left at all. You want everything so easy, so what's the point of playing this game?
Yes this is a Private Server but it doesn't mean we don't have to work hard on it.
IF there's a WILL, there's ALWAYS a WAY no BUTs.
[GM]Star
[GM]Star
GameMaster

Number of posts : 140

Back to top Go down

Post by j3nny Sun Sep 14, 2008 3:48 pm

Enough said I think. We can drop this topic Wink
j3nny
j3nny

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Zeronos Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:05 pm

Yeah, let's drop it.... It is useless anyway...
Zeronos
Zeronos

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-09-14

Back to top Go down

Post by [GM]Star Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:26 pm

ok topic closed.
[GM]Star
[GM]Star
GameMaster

Number of posts : 140

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down